Also appearing: Darcy Burner who's running against the coiffed Sheriff of Bland for the 8th District ( WA) congressional seat; Seattle's Joan McCarter (Daily Kos), and Matt Stoller (Open Left). They'll will discussing ways to bring about an end to the Iraq War. Specifically, they will focus on IT A Responsible Plan to End the War in Iraq, which Burner co-authored. Read the Responsible Plan here.
Rachel Maddow appeared last week on MTB: watch it here.
- A Responsible Plan for the Iraq War That Wonks Did't Write by Moira Whelan, Democracy Arsenal
- Five Years Later, a Responsible Plan to End the War by Joan McCarter, Daily Kos
- End the War: Try Again by Christopher Hayes, The Nation
- Dems Regroup on Iraq Plans by Ryan Grim, Politico
- 42 Democrats Vow a Drawdown in Iraq If They Win Seats by Paul Kane, Washington Post
- How Important Was the Surge? by Ezra Klein and Dylan Matthews, The American Prospect
- "If They Find Out I Told You, They Will Kill Me" by Anna Badkhen, Salon